Personalized Dentistry for Your Best Smile!
When you’re at Payne & Boater, DDS, you’re more than a patient: We care about you as a person and want only the best for your life, health, and smile!
Since 1997, we’ve worked closely with the Keller community. Our practice has grown by word-of-mouth referrals from current patients. We can’t think of a higher tribute to the quality of care we offer!
Drs. Glenn Payne and Charles Boatner, along with our team, are committed to delivering dental care that exceeds each person’s expectations, and we tailor every visit and procedure to meet the individual’s needs.
We are experienced professionals; we’re also warm, friendly, and accessible. We thrive on the lasting friendships we build with those in our care and are excited to get to know you and your family.
What’s Different about Payne & Boatner, DDS?
- We want to learn what you need! We want to hear about your dental goals, understand your concerns, and find treatment solutions that are perfect for your situation. We’ll always propose ethical recommendations, ensure you’re fully informed of options, and enable you to make the best decisions about your oral health.
- We combine leading-edge dentistry with a focus on the human connection. Our practice has advanced digital imaging and uses state-of-the-art techniques for the best clinical results. We never forget the person who owns the smile, though, and care for you with the same compassion we’d give a family member.
- We’re an established office with long-term staff. You’ll see the same welcoming, friendly faces at each visit and receive care from people you know and trust.
- We emphasize preventive dentistry and patient education. We offer preventive care to stop problems from starting. We also provide plenty of accessible education, to support you as you develop stronger home dental hygiene routines, make healthier nutritional decisions, and acquire stronger habits!
- We make caring for your family’s smiles stress-free! Dental care shouldn’t be one more responsibility you have to struggle to fit into your life. We offer a convenient Keller location, early-morning and evening appointments, and we see patients two Saturdays a month, as well. Our practice also offers multiple financing options and accepts CareCredit.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Please call Payne & Boatner, DDS, in Keller, TX, to schedule a complimentary consultation for yourself or a loved one. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our office and learning how we can help you achieve a lifetime of beautifully happy and healthy smiles!